Homes from £91,000 for a 50% share, based on a sales price of £182,000.
Welcome to Abbotsfield, a modern collection of 3 bedroom homes in St Helens. These beautiful new homes are ready to move into, arrange an appointment to view today.
Well-connected Sutton is in a great location for commuting throughout the North West. Lea Green and St Helens Junction station's offer trains to Liverpool and Manchester. Just over 2 miles away is the M62 which leads to the wider motorway network.
Our homes are built with you in mind, meaning we take care in choosing all the fixtures and fittings, making sure each of our new homes has a superior specification. There is no need to spend thousands upgrading your home, when a Livv home includes more as standard.
- Chrome sockets and switch plates downstairs
- White sockets and switch plates elsewhere
- USB charging sockets to the master bedroom and kitchen
- Multimedia outlet and telephone points in the living room and master bedroom
- Oak foil internal doors with chrome handles
- Intruder alarm
- White UPVC double-glazed windows
- Gas fired boiler heating system
- White matt paint to all walls and ceilings
- Brilliant white gloss to all woodwork with ash handrails to the stairs
- Mains-powered smoke detectors
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Compact radiators
- Contemporary V groove skirting boards and architraves
- Multi-point locking system to front and French doors
- Quality fitted kitchen units in a range of colours
- Upstands to worktops
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink
- Chrome mixer tap
- Integrated double oven with five ring gas hob and glass splashback
- Stainless steel and glass chimney hood
- Soft close hinges and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine
- Chrome LED downlights
- Under-cabinet lighting
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath or separate shower unit
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap
- Vanity unit to the family bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Porcelanosa tiles with half height tiling to bath and full height tiling to shower cubicles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind the bath
- Outside tap
- Turf to the rear garden
- 1.8m fencing to the rear garden
Local Area Information
Abbotsfield is located in Sutton just three miles from St Helens town centre which boasts a range of high street brands including New Look, Pandora and Costa. There is a lot to choose from with a wide range of independent retailers and a range of stalls at St Mary’s Market, which is open from Monday to Saturday.
Liverpool City Centre is just 14 miles away, easily accessible by train, and offers a shoppers’ dream. With over 170 stores, bars and restaurants located at Liverpool ONE, designer stores and the independent boutiques on Bold Street.
St Helens has something for everyone. For sports and fitness the Sutton Leisure Centre boasts a 8-court double sports hall, 2 squash courts, 400m track, full size football pitch and a synthetic pitch. There are a range of gyms nearby including DW Fitness which has a swimming pool, a range of equipment and classes available. St Helens is home to the famous Saints Rugby Club, which is located just over 2 miles from your new home.
There is a wide range of things to do from green open spaces to the nature trails, museums, galleries, a laser park, multi-screen cinema complex, St Helens Theatre Royal, The Citadel arts centre and much more. For the golfers Sherdley Park’s 18 hole Golf Course is just over two miles away and the new £1million clubhouse is open to everyone offering food and drink, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the sunshine outside on the terrace in the summer, or in the luxurious bar in the winter.
Throughout St Helens there is a wide range of restaurants, bars and cafés, with everything from the larger chains to smaller independently run businesses.
There are several schools within walking distance of Abbotsfield with a Good Ofsted rating. There is a range of Primary and Secondary schools in the area with those further afield accessible via public transport.
For further education St Helens College is 3 miles away.
Abbotsfield has great connectivity from public transport to motorway access. The M62 is just 3 miles away with links to the M57, M6 and wider motorway network.
Sutton has access to two railway stations; St Helens Junction which is less than a mile away, and Lea Green which is 1.3miles. Both stations offer services to Liverpool and Manchester.
For those who enjoy a well-earned international break Liverpool John Lennon airport is 13 miles and Manchester Airport 24 miles.