Homes from £66,500 for a 35% share, based on a sales price of £190,000.
Amazing offers this May
Reserve your dream home at Hollystone Bank this month to recieve:
- £2000 towards flooring
- £500 towards legal fees.
Contact our friendly team today - terms and conditional apply*.
Welcome to Hollystone Bank, a lovely collection of 3 bedroom homes in Runcorn. These beautiful new homes are ready to move into, arrange an appointment to view today.
From the local amenities, shops and local pubs a short walk away, to the access to local cities; everything you need is right here. You’ll love your new home, the great transport links and range of leisure activities.
Your new Livv home includes more as standard, so there is no need to spend thousands upgrading your home. We take care choosing all the fixtures and all our homes are built with you in mind.
- Chrome sockets and switch plates downstairs
- White sockets and switch plates elsewhere
- USB charging sockets to the master bedroom and kitchen
- Multimedia outlet and telephone points in the living room and master bedroom
- Oak foil internal doors with chrome handles
- White UPVC double-glazed windows
- Gas fired boiler heating system
- Energy efficient lighting
- White matt paint to all walls and ceilings
- Brilliant white gloss to all woodwork with ash handrails to the stairs
- Mains-powered smoke detectors
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Compact radiators
- Contemporary V groove skirting boards and architraves
- Intruder alarm
- Multi-point locking system to front and French doors
- Quality fitted kitchen units in a range of colours
- Upstands to worktops
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink
- Chrome mixer tap
- Integrated double electric oven with five ring gas hob and glass splashback
- Stainless steel and glass chimney hood
- Soft close hinges and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Chrome LED downlights
- Under-cabinet lighting
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath or separate shower unit
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap
- Vanity unit to the family bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Porcelanosa tiles with half height tiling to bath and full height tiling to shower cubicles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind the bath
Local Area Information
There are a range of local amenities in Runcorn old town which is less than a mile away, including high street banks, convenience stores, bakeries, post office and more. Runcorn shopping city is 3 miles away with a range of high street brands.
Liverpool City Centre is 20 minutes by train and Chester City Centre 30 minutes. Both cities offer a range of stores including designer brands and independents.
Hollystone Bank is located on the southern bank of the River Mersey and has something for everyone. There is a multi-screen cinema complex, Ski Centre, trampoline park and theatre.
In Runcorn Old Town there is a choice of restaurants and local pubs within walking distance of your new home.
Why not spend time outdoors and visit the abbey remains and walled gardens at Norton Priory Museum and Gardens, enjoy the Hill Park nature reserve which has plenty of woodland walks and a café for a well earned break after a busy day. Hill Park also boasts tennis courts, a bandstand, visitor centre, bowling and putting greens.
There is a range of schools within a 3 mile radius, rated Good and Outstanding. Including Primary and Secondary schools. For further Education Riverside College has a good Ofsted rating.
Runcorn has great transport links connecting you to nearby cities and the wider North West. Runcorn train station is only half a mile away by foot, or 1 mile by car, Offers trains to Liverpool, Chester, Crewe and London.
The motorway network is easily accessible with the M56 under 5 miles away and the M62 8 miles. For a business trip or holidays further afield Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 10 miles (via the Mersey Gateway), with Manchester Airport 23 miles.