Homes from £77,200 for a 40% share, based on a sales price of £193,000.
Amazing offers this May
Reserve your dream home at Juniper Grove this month to receive:
- £2000 towards flooring
- £500 towards legal fees.
Contact our friendly team today - terms and conditions apply*.
Welcome to Juniper Grove, a wonderful collection of 3 bedroom homes in St Helens. These beautiful new homes are ready to move into, arrange an appointment to view today.
Your new home is in a great location with access to shops, restaurants, green open spaces and has excellent commuter links. Ideally located near St Helens Junction and Lea Green train stations with access to the wider motorway network via the M62.
Built with you in mind; we take care in choosing all the fixtures and fittings, to make sure each of our new homes has a superior specification. There is no need to spend thousands upgrading your home, when an Livv home includes more as standard.
- Chrome sockets and switch plates downstairs
- White sockets and switch plates elsewhere
- USB charging sockets to the master bedroom and kitchen
- Multimedia outlet and telephone points in the living room and master bedroom
- Oak foil internal doors with chrome handles
- White UPVC double-glazed windows
- Gas fired boiler heating system
- White matt paint to all walls and ceilings
- Brilliant white gloss to all woodwork with ash handrails to the stairs
- Mains-powered smoke detectors
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Compact radiators
- Contemporary V groove skirting boards and architraves
- Intruder alarm
- Multi-point locking system to front and French doors
- Quality fitted kitchen units in a range of colours
- Upstands to worktops
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink
- Chrome mixer taps
- Integrated double electric oven with five ring gas hob and glass splashback
- Stainless steel and glass chimney hood
- Soft close hinges and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Chrome LED downlights
- Under-cabinet lighting
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath or separate shower unit
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap
- Vanity unit to the family bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Porcelanosa tiles with half height tiling to bath and full height tiling to shower cubicles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind the bath
- Outside tap
- Turf to the rear garden
- Fencing to the rear garden
Local Area Information
Juniper Grove is located in Sutton and less than three miles from St Helens Town Centre, which is home to a range of high street brands including Pandora, New Look and Costa. St Marys Market is indoors and has a range of stalls open Monday to Saturday and there is a wide range of choice from independent retailers.
Both local train stations offer easy access to Liverpool City Centre, which has over 170 stores, bars and restaurants. There is so much choice with Liverpool One, designer stores and independent boutiques.
St Helens offers so much choice no matter what age! Nearby Sherdley Park has a park for the children, skate ramp for the teenagers, Golf Club and restaurant for the adults. The new £1million clubhouse is open to everyone, offering food and drink, which is a welcome break after a day on the 18-hole golf course.
For sports and fitness there is a choice of gyms in the area, including DW fitness which has a swimming pool, range of equipment and classes. The Sutton Leisure Centre is home to a full-size football pitch, synthetic pitch, 400m track, 2 squash courts and a 8-court double sports hall. Just 2 miles away is the famous St Helens Rugby Club.
There are also museums, a multi-screen cinema complex, laser park, theatre, arts centre and much more.
There are several Ofsted rated Good schools within walking distance of Juniper Grove, both Primary and Secondary. St Helens College is 3 miles away for further education.
There are great transport links whether travelling by car, train or bus. St Helens Junction and Lea Green stations are around 1 mile away and both offer services to Manchester and Liverpool.
Just 3 miles away is the M62 which has links to the M57, M6 and wider motorway network. For those holidays abroad or business travel Liverpool John Lennon airport is 13 miles away and Manchester Airport 24 miles.