This popular development has now sold out. Why not browse our other developments to discover your dream home.
Welcome to Mill Croft, a lovely collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Kirkby. With a choice of detached and semi-detached homes, there is something for everyone.
Located just two miles from the M57 and half a mile from Kirkby train station, it is ideal for commuting to Liverpool and the wider North West. With £200m being spent on regeneration, this is an incredibly exciting time to make Kirkby your home.
Explore homes available at Mill Croft using our site plan.
- Coming Soon
Our homes are built with you in mind, meaning we take care in choosing all of the fixtures and fittings, making sure each of our new homes has a superior specification. There is no need to spend thousands upgrading your home, when an Livv home includes more as standard.
- Chrome sockets and switchplates downstairs
- USB charging sockets to the master bedroom and kitchen
- Telephone points to the living room and master bedroom
- Multimedia outlet in the living room
- White vertical five panel internal doors with chrome handles
- White internal woodwork
- White UPVC double-glazed windows
- Gas fired boiler heating system
- Energy efficient lighting
- White matt paint to all walls and ceilings
- 10 year LABC build warranty
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Quality fitted kitchen units in a range of colours
- Upstands to worktops
- Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl inset sink
- Chrome mixer taps
- Integrated single electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel chimney hood
- Soft close hinges and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Recessed chrome downlights
- Under-cabinet lighting
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath or separate shower unit
- White washbasin with chrome mixer tap
- Porcelanosa tiles with full height tiling around bath and shower cubicle
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Shaver point
- Recessed chrome downlights
Local Area Information
Kirkby boasts a 130-stall covered market selling a wide range of food, clothing, fashion and much more. The town’s shopping centre also includes a range of high street stores along with a large selection of independent retailers.
Less than 9 miles away, Liverpool city centre is a shopper’s dream. Liverpool ONE is one of Europe’s leading retail destinations with over 170 stores, bars and restaurants, and Bold Street is home to many independent boutiques. If you’re after something a little more special, Cavern Walks and the Met Quarter are home to an array of designer stores.
There is something for everyone in Kirkby. The Luxurious David Lloyd Leisure Club is less than two miles away and boasts an outdoor heated pool. Kirkby leisure centre is also nearby which has a 25m swimming pool, a steam room, sauna, badminton courts, a fully equipped gym, leisure classes and 5-a-side football pitches. If you’re looking for something to entertain the children Knowsley Safari Park is seven miles away.
Kirkby residents have a selection of high-performing schools to choose from, and there is an OFSTED-rated ‘Outstanding’ primary school within a three-mile radius of Mill Croft. For further education, Knowsley Community College is just 6 miles away.
Situated just two miles from the M57, 3 miles from the M58 and 16 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Mill Croft is perfect for commuting and enjoying a well-earned international break. The development is also a short walking distance from Kirkby train station, with direct links to Liverpool city centre.